We Work Hard To Provide You The Best Golden Retriever Puppies
BGR has been providing homes with the best golden retriever puppies since 2010.
With 10 years of experience we can adequately say we have mastered the breed in all aspects.
We are a family run business that wants to help you find the puppy you’ve always wanted.
All our “puppies” are raised in our home with our family, and they are well-socialized with very good temperaments.
We provide you only the best quality puppies that have been hand selected. We only deal with licensed veterinarians who inspect our puppies routinely.
We take the stress out of your puppy search and purchase. We put the health and safety of every puppy first. We ensure responsible breeding and vaccinations.
-Striving to raise healthy, socialized puppies that represent the Golden Retriever breed well, and that are ready to transition smoothly to new homes
-Backing each pup we place with our 1-year genetic health guarantee.
-Working closely with licensed veterinarians to be sure our puppies are healthy, and that deworming and vaccination protocols are current.
-Each customer receives a vet-signed copy of the health certificate, the deworming and vaccination records, as well as AKC registration paperwork.
You will notice the puppies on the “our puppies” page are not all from the same breeder or the same location. Each of our breeders is a small family breeder, and most raise just 2 or 3 litters per year. Others, like Robert & Martha, raise 7-8. And just about all of them have young children who love to socialize, play, and “help” in raising the pups on a regular basis. This allows us to offer a wide selection of Golden Retriever puppies year round, without losing the down-to-earth authenticity of visiting a breeder”s home to pick out your puppy (versus a pet store or broker who doesn”t allow you to visit the breeder).
We want all of our buyers to feel educated on the breed they are buying and know what to expect during the journey of owning a golden retriever.
The Golden Retriever Club of America encourages all breeders to spend time with each client educating them on various topics related to responsible pet ownership. Furthermore, the GRCA states that it is the ethical responsibility to help buyers understand the specific breed they are buying. Buying a Golden Retriever is a long-term commitment and shouldn’t be an impulse decision. As with all pure-bred dogs, there is a long list of wonderful qualities that come with each breed.
After purchasing puppies from us, we still have your back. The deal doesn’t end there. If you have any questions regarding how to do a follow-up with your dog’s health, comments, testimonials, or anything you have in mind, we are available for you.
Just leave us an sms or email and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Our Core Values
- Health is inherited. If you have two healthy parents (as well as healthy grandparents, great-grandparents, aunts and uncles, previous litters from these parents, etc.), the puppies are likely to be healthy as well.
- Temperament is inherited. Everything that was said about health also goes for temperament.
- Inbreeding is a major problem with golden retrievers where dogs that are too closely related can produce unhealthy puppies. Responsible breeders will know and take steps to prevent this.
- Socialization is important to raising healthy puppies and it’s the breeder’s job to socialize them at first.
- If anything were to go wrong, you would want a breeder with integrity to help navigate the problems, whether that ends up in a refund, a replacement puppy, etc.
Get Yourself A New Companion
Man’s best friend is ready now